The story of how the animal welfare community lost its way, and how some people are working to bring it back home.
Monday, October 31, 2011
Friday, October 28, 2011
I repeat: That Skeevy, Reaking, Oozing, Feculent, Dripping, Suppurating SLAG! Sue Wilson Beffort.
GOPhux Senator from the NorthEast Wheights in Albuquerque...
Has had an on-going, years-long antagonism against Pit-bulls.
And appears to be preparing to begin another jihad, in the next legislative session:
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- A New Mexico senator is pushing for harsher penalties for pit bull owners.
State Sen. Sue Wilson Beffort wants to hold owners of pit bull mixes accountable if their dog harms or kills someone. The push comes days after felony charges were filed against the owners of several pit bulls that were implicated in the fatal mauling of a Truth Or Consequences woman.
“We feel that the mixed breed pit bulls are a very, very dangerous dog and potentially easily provoked,” Beffort said.
The proposed bill would force mixed breed pit bull owners to register their pet as a dangerous dog. It would also eliminate proof that a dog was provoked, so charges could be filed faster."
Sue Wilson Befford: Your "Ignorant Cunt of the Year."
Friday, October 21, 2011
Friday, October 14, 2011
What our dogs think & want ♥
1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful remember that before you get me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
5. You have your work, your entertainment,and your friends. I only have you.
6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
7. Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
8. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative,obstinate,or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting too old and weak.
10. Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death. Remember that I love you.